Manomine

IMG_4354

IMG_4357

IMG_4372

IMG_4379

IMG_4364

Little Bobs is 15.5cm tall, has double jointed head (that moves), he can sit and move his little arms and legs. Stuffed with polyester and some plastic pallets for the heavier weight, shaded with oil paint. This boy is not meant for the kids and would rather be an adult’s companion…

arrow-right
Next post

arrow-left Raw mango cake
Previous post

• nini

March 25, 2014 at 18:50 |

Wow! You have outdone yourself! He is so precious.

• Audrey Wilson

March 25, 2014 at 20:26 |

Too cute for words, Mia!! X

• Robin

March 25, 2014 at 20:36 |

Can I buy a bear? Robin

• michelle

March 25, 2014 at 20:57 |

beautiful!!!!!!!

• Rasa

March 25, 2014 at 22:07 |

From the one side it’s very different, from the other – it’s completely yours! I love the shape and in fact everything ;) Well done!

• Annie Burdash

March 28, 2014 at 11:28 |

He is absolute perfection! Such a personality in such a tiny little guy …
    I would love for Little Bobs to come live with me in the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA,, USA!

• Mia

March 28, 2014 at 19:24 |

Mr Bob has brought me the confidence that I can also make bears for adults (almost adults too, it’s just that this type of a teddy is more delicate and due to some small parts he’s is not suitable for children…). It was great to try something slightly different and I’m thrilled you like this boy! Thank you for your comments!

He’ll be auctioned here, this Saturday, March 28th, from 9pm (UK time) to 10pm, for just 1 hour.

• Denise

March 28, 2014 at 19:45 |

Mr. Bob s is break-my-heart beautiful.

Truly. Adorable. “Perfect” is not going too far in description.

Right. Must go pick up the pieces of my heart, I think one fell between the couch cushions…